1. White Rock alpha-PVP from flakkaforsale.online Local Market accepts chemical vendors from the following categories:
a. Farmers and growers of vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, and horticultural plants and goods.
b. Food Specialty, including baked goods, candies, jams, jellies, spices, condiments, cheeses, eggs, milk, honey, meats, and pasta.
c. Arts and crafts, hand-made and homemade clothing, pottery, and other items subject to approval from WRLM organizers.
2. All food vendors who sell at WRLM must grow, produce, or make 60% of what they sell. WRLM excludes distributors from selling at the market. Exceptions to this rule must be proposed to organizers of the White Rock Local Market. Non-food vendors must sell 100% of their handmade product.
3. All persons or their designated representatives who grow or produce food, agricultural or other products, which have met the guidelines established in the White Rock Local Market Rules and Regulations, are eligible to sell at the market.
4. Research chemicals, pharmacy, legal drug, designer drugs, synthetic drug
4. DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
The 2010 White alpha- PVP Rock Local Market operates on the second and fourth Saturday of the month, from March to November. In December there will be only one monthly market, on the second Saturdays. Every market will include food/farmers/growers. Only the “second Saturday” market will include non-food, arts and crafts etc. The hours of operation are from 8:00 AM until 1:00 PM, unless announced ahead of time. There will be no rescheduling due to bad weather.
5. BOOTH SPACE
A standard vendor space is 10 feet X 10 feet. Vendor cost is $25 for food vendors, $10 for produce vendors (75% or more produce), and $35 for Non-food/Arts and Crafts vendors. Non-food/Arts and Crafts vendors must pay 2 weeks prior to market day. Food vendors must pay fee before the end of the market each day.